Are you looking for a cute puppy? We have puppies for sale! Check out our currently available puppies for sale. We are located in Hamilton, Ontario. You are welcome to call us at 905-393-8827 for any details regarding our puppies for sale.
Maybe now is not the right time for you and your family to add a new family member. But you would like to know when our next puppy litter becomes available.
Click here to register for upcoming puppy litters and be the first to know!
We are proud to present to you some of the testimonials we have received from our puppy families. They are the proud new owners of our puppies and are happy to share their pictures and their stories, some have kept in touch for years.
- Since the day I brought Boe home, my life has turned into something fantastic, I cannot put into words the joy he has brought me and the rest of my family.
Jessica M. - Barrie, ON
- Thank you…for this sweet little girl who has made our lives complete. She’s just turned 5, and is aging gracefully I might add! Mya was an absolute joy the moment we brought her home and she continues to teach us both lessons that only a dog can share.
Hollie, Jonathan and Mya
- Hi Barry and family. Maggie is now almost 6 months old and weighs 9.5lbs. She is so full of energy and keeps our family on our toes. Getting her to be a part of our family was the best decision.
The Longo family
- Hey guys!
Been a while. I got “Lucy” (now Kelsie) off you guys way back in April! Just wanted to give you an update! She is now 130lbs and a giant! I’ve attached some pictures for you. Shes absolutely crazy and the biggest baby in the world! We absolutely love her :)
Thanks again for giving us our “dream” dog!
Shannen, Nolan & Kelsie
- May everyone who gets a dog as good as ours from you love them forever.
- We brought Bentley home 3 months ago and we couldn’t be happier! He is an absolute joy and brings a smile to everyone he meets.
Evan, Melissa and Bentley
- Today is Balou (Teddy’s) FIRST birthday! We thought it would be nice to send you a few pictures of him as he grows. He is about 100lbs right now, but a big baby! We love love love LOVE him so much and we’re so thankful we found you guys!…
- He is aboslutly gorgous ! We named him Lincoln and I can’t stress enough how beautiful he is ..inside and out. The amount of compliments we receive on him from the vet, friends & family is just incredible. Not only is he absolutely adorable, he has the most amazing personality as well.
Curious Puppies: Meet our Family
Our young family has been fostering puppies since 2007 and has enjoyed many special breeds and hybrid cross breeds. We simply provide a temporary home to puppies before they are adopted by their forever families. Our children were 2 and almost 4 years old with our first litter, and have enjoyed spending time with various pups over the years. The puppies always enjoy the personal attention from the children as well as the other dogs in our family, and they are occasionally spoiled even getting to put the children to bed! The puppies also love being able to play with our friends and their children who visit, and it’s always great for them to be exposed to so many different people at the ideal ages.
We currently have Buster, our 7 year old Boston Terrier x Beagle (Boggle) that is absolutely the best “uncle” for our fostered puppies. He is a big boy, but very gentle and allows little puppies to be exposed to larger adult dogs and helps teach these puppies what their place is in the dog world outside of their litter. (Please note: Buster is our family pet and is not for sale)
We also have a 5 year old purebred registered American Cocker spaniel, Georgia, who is shown with her first litter of registered puppies for sale April 23, 2011, that was carefully planned along with her original breeder. Georgia had 6 healthy and very well socialized puppies for sale and did an amazing job with her first litter. (Please note: Georgia is our family pet and is not for sale)
We have since added a third (and final) dog member to our family! We have a wonderful Landseer Newfoundland dog, Dakota, who was born in the summer of 2011. She is a stunning white/black Newfie and is an incredible source of joy to our family, as well as every one who meets her! She is about 160lbs at this time! Dakota is a joy in our family and a beautiful “big” sister to Buster and Georgia. (Please note: Dakota is our family pet and is also not for sale)
Why Do We Have Puppies For Sale?
Many people who are looking for puppies for sale will know how hard it is to find puppies that fit your criteria and are close enough for you to visit. Many people also want to visit multiple times before deciding on the right puppy, and many will want to spend even a few hours at a time visiting and socializing with the puppies to determine different personalities. This is part of the reason that we dedicate much of our time to families visiting in our home and taking all the time they need before deciding on a puppy for the next 10-15 years in their home. We never rush our families, instead we encourage them to take all the time they need.
Why Don’t The Breeders Sell The Puppies Themselves?
Many of our breeders have tried to find homes for the puppies themselves but ended up getting “stuck” with them for many months before they finally sold them. Our breeders all work very hard at their jobs, and caring for the puppies and adults, that they are not always able to give the families who visit the much needed time they require and should have access to. The puppies and adult dogs are able to play with the children of the breeders, however that doesn’t help prospective buyers when they need valuable assistance from an adult! Some have small kennels as well as full time jobs off their property, or work their farm fields as well and this all takes up much of their time.
Many breeders in fact have no access to the internet, and while that may seem strange to many of us, the beautiful farm lands they enjoy do not always allow this luxury. In addition, we have spent much time researching and experiencing so many different aspects of the puppy training process that we can give the buyer much valuable information on raising and training the puppy as well as telling them many of the things that do not work. We like to spend a significant amount of time educating our families and answering every question they have before they go home. We also love to stay in touch and watch the puppies grow up, through photos and email updates. They are treasured emails and phone calls for us, as we have put so much of our hearts into our puppies for sale.