Are you looking for a cute puppy? We have puppies for sale! Check out our currently available puppies for sale. We are located in Hamilton, Ontario. You are welcome to call us at 905-393-8827 for any details regarding our puppies for sale.
Maybe now is not the right time for you and your family to add a new family member. But you would like to know when our next puppy litter becomes available.
Click here to register for upcoming puppy litters and be the first to know!
We are proud to present to you some of the testimonials we have received from our puppy families. They are the proud new owners of our puppies and are happy to share their pictures and their stories, some have kept in touch for years.
- Since the day I brought Boe home, my life has turned into something fantastic, I cannot put into words the joy he has brought me and the rest of my family.
Jessica M. - Barrie, ON
- Thank you…for this sweet little girl who has made our lives complete. She’s just turned 5, and is aging gracefully I might add! Mya was an absolute joy the moment we brought her home and she continues to teach us both lessons that only a dog can share.
Hollie, Jonathan and Mya
- Hi Barry and family. Maggie is now almost 6 months old and weighs 9.5lbs. She is so full of energy and keeps our family on our toes. Getting her to be a part of our family was the best decision.
The Longo family
- Hey guys!
Been a while. I got “Lucy” (now Kelsie) off you guys way back in April! Just wanted to give you an update! She is now 130lbs and a giant! I’ve attached some pictures for you. Shes absolutely crazy and the biggest baby in the world! We absolutely love her 🙂
Thanks again for giving us our “dream” dog!
Shannen, Nolan & Kelsie
- May everyone who gets a dog as good as ours from you love them forever.
- We brought Bentley home 3 months ago and we couldn’t be happier! He is an absolute joy and brings a smile to everyone he meets.
Evan, Melissa and Bentley
- Today is Balou (Teddy’s) FIRST birthday! We thought it would be nice to send you a few pictures of him as he grows. He is about 100lbs right now, but a big baby! We love love love LOVE him so much and we’re so thankful we found you guys!…
- He is aboslutly gorgous ! We named him Lincoln and I can’t stress enough how beautiful he is ..inside and out. The amount of compliments we receive on him from the vet, friends & family is just incredible. Not only is he absolutely adorable, he has the most amazing personality as well.
Curious Puppies: Meet our Family
At Curious Puppies we are a human family of 4 (Berry, Leanne, Noah and Abigail) with an added dog family of 3 more! Over the years Berry has developed a deep love of training our families how they can best train their new puppy right, the first time. We have developed video training that goes far beyond typical training, with powerful short cuts and tips to speed up the puppy training stage with the most love you can give your new puppy!
We currently have Buster, born September 28, 2007, our Boston Terrier x Beagle (Boggle) that is absolutely the best “uncle” for our puppies. He is a big boy, but very gentle and allows little puppies to be exposed to larger adult dogs and helps teach these puppies what their place is in the dog world outside of their litter. (Please note: Buster is our family pet and is not for sale: pictured right)
And lastly, we have Dakota, who was born June 16, 2011. She is a stunning white and black Newfoundland and is an incredible source of joy to our family, as well as every one who meets her! (Please note: Dakota is our family pet and is also not for sale: pictured lower right)
Many people who are looking for puppies for sale will know how hard it is to find puppies that fit your criteria and are close enough for you to visit. This is not always the case however and many people come from far away for puppies, even flying across the country to get one! We do not ship our puppies and people who truly want one will find a way! Whether it is a family or friend picking them up, flying themselves or a friend flying, or even getting more creative. We only allow home visits and do not meet, deliver or ship. Thanks for understanding! It is our desire to at least meet someone involved in the adoption process and let them meet us!
We own Cocker Spaniel moms and they are studded to mini poodle males. We co-breed alongside with our goldendoodle and cockapoo breeders, and are now breeding F1B minis (mom is mini goldendoodle and dad a mini poodle), as well as the occasional mini goldendoodle (purebred retriever and poodle). We are excited to be able to have the incredible goldendoodle in a smaller package! 😉 Please visit our Puppies for Sale tab at the top of the page to see if we have available cockapoo or goldendoodle puppies, or if now is not a good time, join our waiting list to hear about upcoming litters!